Sunday, June 22, 2008

I have a problem...

I have few addictions in life - Milano cookies, S'Mores Pop-Tarts, bread. But I'm afraid I just found another: Antique cameras.

As you can read from my previous blog entry, I bought a vintage Kodak camera from an antique shop a few days ago. It's been on display in my room/office and I thought I was satisfied...

Then I saw her. She was sitting so innocently in her display case. A "1-A Kodak Jr." Good condition, excellent price tag. I knew I had to have her. Then I saw her friend. Slightly larger, same era. She even came with her original leather case. Her price tag was just as appealing. I couldn't decide between the two; I had to get both. I forked over the money, got them home, cleaned them up and now all three are on display in my room/office.


Three antique cameras in 2 days. I'm referring to them as sentient females. I think I've just opened a box I don't know how to close. I think I have a problem. I'm scared...so scared.

No comments: