Friday, July 25, 2008

Utah: Land of Huge Trains (and hot chicks)


I took a little trip to Utah over the weekend for a family reunion. I wish I could say I had some awesome pictures as a result of this little vaca, but nay. It was only a couple days and my agenda for the weekend was spending some quality time with the extended family. Not the kind of trip where I can venture off into the wilderness for a little one on one time with me and the landscape.

I did, however, get to check out Union Station in Ogden. There are some gigantic trains there. I had no idea how big some of these old-timey trains really are. That picture above - that's my brother next to one of them. He's about 6-foot tall. Driving one of these things must feel like you're driving a building. Especially for when they were made, they must...

Alright, enough about the trains. I'm stalling. There are a ton of hot chicks in Utah. That's what this post is really about. In all the places I've been, Ogden, UT has the highest density of smokin' hot ladies I have ever seen! I live in Orange County. You'd think "the OC" would be the hotspot for hot girls. Not so. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying OC girls, or girls in any other part of the country, are less attractive than Utah girls or that there are fewer. I'm just saying that, per capita, the density of beautiful 20-something to 30-something women in Utah is off the charts. Utah must be the mecca for hot chicks. It seemed like every time I turned around, there was a new gorgeous woman standing there, walking by or taking my order. It was mind-boggling! I couldn't tell you why this is - in fact, I don't really care. But it is true. I even confirmed this observation with 3 other guys.

So my point: No point really, just wanted to give everyone a head's up in case you 20-something bachelors out there pass through Utah. Keep your eyes open.

No comments: